Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Saturday 20 June 2009

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra - Final Trailer

How bad or good do you think this will be? Are you going to see it?
Discuss in the forum or leave a comment below.

HOME

4 comments:

Pat said...

well after this whole thing about them changing director in post and some pretty dreadful reviews, this sounds just as or even worse than transformers 2. :x

i loved the trailer when i first saw it, or bits of it. like the really nice cinematography and lighting, very crisp. didnt mind that. same with transformers i guess...great looks bad, BAD content.

xxNapoleonSolo said...

I can remember when Cobra were opposed by Action Force because I read the comics and had the toys as a youngster. Even earlier than that I remember when Cobra Commander was Baron Ironblood - now we are going back!

None of which gives me any clue how good or bad this film will be, but I think it doesn't have too much expectation on it, so will probably be ok.

Craig Grobler said...

"Kung-Fu Grip"

Glossy CGI filled trailer but I'll hold off judgment. I was a bit too old for the 80s GI Joe cartoon phase. So GI Joe for me was a cool scarred articulated "action figure" or "action man" (with a Kung-Fu grip) as I called him - that I grew up with in the 70s.

I felt even less when I saw the trailer for Transformers but was pleasantly surprised when Transformers blew me away. Hopefully GI Joe will do the same however I have yet to see a Sommers' film that doesn't rely on effects rather than story.

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.11.6
converse trainer
coach outlet
moncler jackets
kate spade outlet
christian louboutin shoes
ugg outlet boots
coach factory outlet
jordan shoes
pandora outlet
prada shoes