Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Monday 22 June 2009

DISQUS - New comment system

Like a few other sites, I've decided to upgrade the old comment system.

I've signed up for the DISQUS system. It's got all sorts of whistles and bells on it that I will no doubt have no clue of until someone points them out to me.

You can sign up for a Disqus user account which will give you profile features, a user avatar, the ability to track your past blog conversations (over multiple sites) plus you may also be the top commentator. You can also sign in to comment using your Twitter or Facebook accounts as well.

I'll see how it goes and if it seems well liked I'll keep it. If not I will return to the blogger comments.

Have a go and let me know what you think.

HOME
blog comments powered by Disqus