Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Star Trek's George Takei sings Ollie Ollie Ollie Tits in a Trolley with Joe Swash on I'm a Celebrity...Get me Out of Here!

George Takei (Sulu) is in ITV's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here with Joe Swash, Dani Behr, Martina Navratilova, Robert Kilroy Silk, Simon Webbe, Timmy Mallet and a few others. Cockney Joe (Eastenders) hit it off with George and taught him some Cockney rhyming slang and a rude song that goes as follows:

Ollie, Ollie,Ollie,
Tits in a trolley,
Balls in a biscuit tin,
Sittin' in the grass,
With my finger up my a**e,
Playin' with my ding-a-ling-a-ling


George seemed to enjoy it. What do you think of the song?


Here is George back in his prime (how did we not realise he was gay back in the day?)



For those of you wanting to see what the new version of Star Trek looks like you can watch the trailer (with added Spock) here.

Home / Forum / Guestbook

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell your married, i'm a celeb wtch some films man

Live for films said...

LOL! I know I know. Reality TV sucks but it's George Takei and I'm a big Trek fan plus Ant and Dec are working their evil Cthulhu hypnosis thing!

Anonymous said...

That has got to be one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. George Takei is the man. 70 odd and still going strong. Anyone see him do those 50 press ups? Put me to shame and I'm 32!

Anonymous said...

Timmy Mallett still does my head in

Anonymous said...

New Star Trek film looks ace

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site liveforfilm.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax generic effective - alprazolam iv

Unknown said...

www0823


canada goose uk
hermes belts
nike presto femme
ray ban sunglasses
prada outlet
mulberry uk
oakley sunglasses wholesale
jordans
ralph lauren uk
issey miyake perfume