Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Friday 26 September 2008

The Spirit - Final trailer

The last piece of Spirit footage was dreadful, but this trailer is pretty good and actually makes the movie look watchable. Think it's going to have to be seen and will either be excellent or absolutely dreadful.

HOME / FORUM.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just cannot for the life of me find any interest in this movie. I had the same problem with Sin City maybe its the black and white with little splashes of color thing that just turns me off, I honestly dont know.?. I loved 300 but this just doesnt do anything for me.