Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Men in Black 3 rumour.

The latest issue of Parade has an interview with producer Walter Parkes who apparently comments on the status of another Men in Black movie.

In response to a question about a Men in Black 3, Parkes says "the challenge is getting the script right and finding a time when our busy stars are available." He then goes on to say "Everyone, including Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, wants to do another."

Now I can't find anything more on this and was surprised on the last part of his comment. I did not think either of the two stars wanted to do another one after the naffness that was Men In Black 2.

If you hear anything more on this let me know. Do you want to see a third Men In Black movie?

HOME / FORUM.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im still angry at Will Smith for I am Legend and I dont think another MIB will get me over it unless its as good as the first one.

Live for films said...

I think they plan on doing a load of prequels to I am Legend until we end up back at the Bel Air days!

Anonymous said...

LOL... Gawd NOOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

D@mn straight I want "MIIIB", I loved both (yes, even the 2nd) lol.

I also can wait for "Ghostbusters 3" ...

I also want a "Wayne's World 3", Dana Carvey needs another movie
("Master of Disguise" was so mediocre)

Anonymous said...

Im looking very forward to the new Ghostbusters as well and Dana Carvey totally needs something, hes a very funny guy.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Parade magazine a title aimed at the *ahem* lonely bachelor?

Does Mrs LiveForFilms know you are using these magazines for 'inspiration'?

Live for films said...

LOL! I wasn't aware of the mag before finding out about the MIB 3 story. Mrs Liveforfilms has no complaints! :)