Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Live for Films is off to Bulgaria

I'm away to Bulgaria with Jinja, Rich and Stan in the early hours of tomorrow morning, so this may be my last proper post for the next few days - However, if Rob has internet access in his pad in Sofia, I may post a few things from there.

Never fear though. I have scheduled a few reviews, photos, posters and trailers to pop up on the site while I am away so it's worth your while checking the site as always.

I am back late on Monday 19th January so everything should be back up to speed on the 20th.

In the meantime get on the forum and talk up a storm. While I am away let me know what news stories I may have missed by mentioning them here.

Have a great weekend people.

Home / Forum / Guestbook

0 comments: