Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Thursday 29 January 2009

Kill Bill - The amazing artwork of Justin Reed

Check out the cool Kill Bill painting. It's by Justin Reed and he's got lots more amazing pics on his website - Love Actually, There Will be Blood, loads of action heroes, Edward Scissorhands, Rear Window (my fave) and many many more. He also does commissions. Let me know if you buy one.

Thanks to Pat for sending me the link.

Discuss in the Forum

4 comments:

Johnny said...

Some beautiful work from this dude. I think my favorites the one from Eternal Sunshine. Its things like this that make me wish I had money!

Live for films said...

I know what you mean Johnny.

Anonymous said...

That there painting is hanging right up on my wall, and it looks a million times better in living color! Justin is an AWESOME artist, and I can't even begin to tell you how excellent he is to work with. For my painting, I just gave him the basic idea, and he ran with it. He was the one who came up with the concept of the 4 main female leads, and just Bill's hand as the only male presence (the only thing I suggested was Gogo Yubari, who's peeking over O-Ren's shoulder, how fitting)... I can't recommend Justin enough!

Live for films said...

Anonymous - you lucky thing to own that pic and thanks for sharing the process behind it