Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Drag Me To Hell - Opinion's are out on Sam Raimi's latest horror

/film have collected a load of thoughts from around the internet about Sam Raimi's new horror film, Drag Me To Hell.


Collider: “If you’ve seen the Evil Dead movies and love them, then you’ll loooooove this movie. It’s the best movie I’ve seen in theaters in such a long time.” … “There are some moments where I just jumped out of my chair. It’s really great.” … “I wish Raimi wasn’t doing Spider-Man 4 and he just did a ton of movies like this. It’s so great to see he still has it.”

AICN “This movie…oh man. I didn’t realize how much I missed having this living piss scared out of me.” … “his movie was sincerely fantastic. I love Sam Raimi and, after being turned off by Spiderman 3, I was immensely stoked to see a horror film from him. I can’t recommend it enough.”

AndrewDignan on Twitter: “Sam recycles every great gag from the Evil Dead films in service of a throwaway story. So, kind of awesome.”

Brandon Lee Tenney on Twitter: “It was A LOT of fun and most definitely vintage Raimi at his best.”

GeekTyrant: “It has been a long time since we have seen a horror movie directed by Sam Raimi, and I gotta tell you I loved it! He brought it and he brought it hard! Raimi has still got the skills and he made one of the best freakin horror films I have seen in years! It was everything I hoped it would be and more.” … “For a PG-13 movie it was pretty hardcore and in your face disgusting. There are images in this film that made me gag, and groan out load, at the same time it had me gleefully laughing with Raimi’s classic sense of humor.”

The Daring Adventures of Bingo TC: “A good suspenseful movie, Sam Raimi still knows how to get get you to be shocked, scared and laugh at the same time.” … “the setup for the twist ending was a little obvious.”

Discuss in the Forum

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see it :)