Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Thursday 11 December 2008

Gridlinked - Fan made poster

Neal Asher has been commenting on the casting call in the comments under his interview. Clive Owen is his current favourite and I could see that. Neal also emailed me with the link for a fan made poster for his first Ian Cormac book, Gridlinked. It was created by Carlo and it is pretty cool. Similar to the covers of some of the books in the series.

Home / Forum / Guestbook

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool poster... but I want to zoom in!!!
Di Cap for Arian is a good choice.

Anonymous said...

I can see why Bale was put in for Cormac - his role in Equilibrium could be a little like Cormac at the start of the book when he is out of touch with humanity

Anonymous said...

Just purchased the book online LOL LFF should be getting commission ;) or maybe add links to books sites as well as film sites! I grabbed it from PLAY.com it was cheaper than Ebay and free delivery!

Live for films said...

Damn I didn't add the amazon link for the book!! I get commission that way!! LOL! Oh well. Enjoy the book fella.

I'll add the link now

Anonymous said...

They charge delivery too...get with the play Maaan! LOL From what you and Andy D have been saying ill probably buy all his books from Play…In fact, email Neal for me see if hes working on a new book, ill grab the first few pages of that too! ;) That many books should get me through Christmas with the in-laws!

Live for films said...

LOL! Buy them all fella and let me know what you think of them

Anonymous said...

Nice poster. Just finished Brass Man and loving it. thanks for getting me onto them.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see that film. Not necessarily those actors, but they would be ok too..