Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Friday 1 August 2008

Last post from the age of 34

This is going to be my last post for the night and I probably won't be posting much tomorrow either. Bear with me though and keep checking, but everything will be back up to speed on Sunday.

The reason for the slight blip in what, so far, has been a number of posts every day, is that it is my birthday tomorrow (in just less than 10 minutes actually). Therefore, I'll be out and about with my Wife and kids. Plus tomorrow night I'm off for a curry with my Mum, Dad and Wife.

In the meantime keep checking back, you may have missed something on previous visits. Leave comments on previous posts (good or bad, I don't mind) and nip over to the forum for a chat with other like minded souls (there is an ongoing script there waiting for one of you to add the next part).

Don't forget to vote on the latest Poll - What classic sci-fi movie should I watch when I have a crowd of my mates round on the 16th August? Going to be plenty much beer and chilli so should be a great night.

Well, wherever you are in the World, have a great day. If it's your birthday as well then Happy Birthday. You must also be incredibly handsome, suave, and funny as well.

Sleep easy my friends.

Discuss in the forum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday man! great blog, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, have a good day

Anonymous said...

happy birthday

Anonymous said...

01001000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01111001 00100000 01000010 01101001 01110010 01110100 01101000 01100100 01100001 01111001 00100001

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Phil

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday big guy!

rich n kath