Exclusive interviews: Duncan Jones (Director of Moon) - Andrew Barker (Director of Straw Man) - Tony Grisoni (Screen Writer of Red Riding Trilogy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Michael Marshall Smith (author of Spares, Only Forward, The Straw Men etc) - Alejandro Adams (Director of Canary) - Ryan Denmark (Director of Romeo & Juliet vs The Living Dead) - Neal Asher (author of the Cormac series, The Skinner etc) - Marc Robert & Will Stotler (Able) - Kenny Carpenter (Director of Salvaging Outer Space)

Press Conference - Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Michael Mann, Marion Cotillard

NEWS - REVIEWS - TRAILERS - POSTERS - INTERVIEWS - FORUM - CONTACT


FEATURED REVIEWS - Public Enemies - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Moon - The Hurt Locker

LFF is on Facebook - Twitter - Friend Feed

Wednesday 6 May 2009

I am looking for a new job - Can you help?

As some of you will know, my current job as a Coach for NU Motor Insurance is being made redundant at the end of June.

That leaves me in the lucky position of looking for a new place of work. I would love to make a living from this little place on the web that you know as Live for Films, but that is just not going to happen at the moment.

Therefore, I am spreading my search for new employment through the network of friends, followers and people who have stumbled across the best movie blog in the World.

What I am asking is if you know of any jobs or anyone who can help could you email me the details so I can have a look. Even better would be if one of you reading this could offer me a job straight away, but I know the world doesn't always work like that. You can look at my CV here.

I am based in Liverpool, England so would preferrably want a job based there or around Merseyside. Mind you if it could be done over the web then it can be based anywhere. I am hard working, creative, brilliant, awesome and all the other great words that apply.

It would be great if it could be something a bit more creative - editing, drawing, writing, working on a film / TV show etc, but I will of course consider anything.

If you can help, please get in touch and email or RT this to anyone who may be able to help.

Here is my CV.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the interruption to the normal Live for Films schedule. Be sure to check out the rest of the site if this is your first visit. It's all good.

Leave a comment on this post below.

HOME

2 comments:

Pat said...

spose you probably know it but mandy.com offer gd jobs in the film/creative industry (sort of like gumtree for movies).

but i really think you could make a living from this blog (and others) all you need is some help with placing ads etc (sidebar, no popups/overlays please!). this other guy from the blog i visit often (nerdcore.de) can live of his blogging.

all the best to you, hope you find the right thing soon!

Live for films said...

Thanks for that Pat. Great info. I'll get in touch with the nerdcore chap and also take a look at mandy.com

Don't worry, I don't like popups either.